This simple house was built around 1850 and was the home of several Dubliners, including Hugh Watson, shoemaker Hiram Judson, and Dan Eger. From 1971 to 1995 it was the Dublin Pottery Shop and in 2017 it was the Chelsea Borough Home gift shop.
Today, this tiny building with its shingled siding and brightly colored door is the home of Our CupCakery. Our CupCakery creates the truly decadent and gorgeous custom cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and other desserts for all occasions. Not only does Our CupCakery create custom treats, it also offers camps and classes to teach individuals to make their own tasty items.
54 S. High Street