Close Connection-Keller Williams
In 1830, the two buildings at 14-18 South High were a house and tin shop. John Eberly and his sons Faye and Charles were the owners and operators. The Eberlys were excellent tinners and put standing seam roofs on most of the buildings in historic Dublin as well as many of the barns in the area. Beyond the additions on the rear of the building, there’s a door connecting the two buildings that is almost two feet in thickness. This confirms that these were two buildings and indicates that the additions may have been built before 1900. In 1957, mechanical contractor John Guy ran his business here and in 1959 this space became the first bank in Dublin, a branch of the Worthington Savings Bank. Later, the original living quarters on the second floor became leased office spaces.
Today, real estate experts at the Close Connection/Keller Williams, carry on the business of putting a roof over people's heads. The Close Connection/Keller Williams team is supported by the latest technological resources, plus extensive knowledge of the community and its real estate market. The company’s seamless real estate process has helped their team routinely close on a home every four days. The Eberly family would be quite pleased to know that their buildings are still involved in the roofing business.
14 S. High Street