The City of Dublin is excited to announce the launch of Pop-Up Dublin, a rotating retail and art experience in Downtown Dublin. Located at 63 S. High St., this destination will add to the vibrancy of Historic Dublin by supporting retail businesses and local artisans, while providing shopping options for residents and visitors. This initiative also aims to encourage more pedestrian activity along South High Street.
Beginning July 30, 2022, Pop-Up Dublin will be open two days a week to coincide with the Historic Dublin Business Association’s Wander Wednesdays and Stroll Saturday. The hours are as follows:
· Wednesdays 4 – 8 p.m.
· Saturdays 1 – 8 p.m.
The hours also overlap with Dublin’s Designated Outdoor Refreshment Area (DORA) hours, so patrons can sip, stroll and shop in the downtown area. Learn more about the Downtown Dublin DORA on the City’s website — https://dublinohiousa.gov/dora/
Dublin, Ohio, is a thriving city of nearly 50,000 residents that provides many leisure and entertainment options for those who live in, work in, and visit the area. The city’s historic district has many restaurants and businesses, and Pop-Up Dublin will provide even more reasons for people to visit and enjoy Dublin’s historic core.
Vendors will rotate regularly as the pop-up shop is open and will be selling a variety of products including jewelry, clothes, soaps and donuts, just to name a few. Up to eight vendors can occupy the space on any given day and will be located in the house, garage and backyard area, as weather permits. The vendor schedule will be published online at https://popup.dublinohiousa.gov/
In addition to vendors, local artists and musicians will be featured on occasion.
The City is proud to have the support of Dublin Chamber of Commerce, the Historic Dublin Business Association, Visit Dublin Ohio and Bridge Park, which operates the Dublin Market and the North Market Bridge Park Pop-Up Program.
The City leased the property from the Richards family for one year, beginning July 1, 2022, for this pop-up pilot project. The house was built by Horace Tuller circa 1836 and was in his family for many years. It became known as the Richards house when Polly Richard, daughter of Oliver Tuller, took ownership of the house in 1946. It is known in Historic Dublin for its red trim and annual geranium beds.