Historic Dublin Holly Days have been temporarily cancelled due to the Stay At Home Advisory
December 1 - December 23Free
***Due to the increase and covid-19 cases and the stay at home advisory these events and activities have been cancelled***
The 12 Elves of Dublin
- There are 12 little Elves -hiding themselves! All over Historic Dublin!
- Enjoy this Free family friendly event and hunt for our 12 playful elves
- Pick up your entry card and begin your hunt at any of the participating businesses listed below
- Families can enjoy this event Dec 1st -Dec 23rd during normal business hours for each location
- Each time an elf is discovered, have your card signed. Return your completed card to any of the 12 locations for a chance to win a fantastic Grand Prize Basket!
- Grand Prize drawing will take place on December 29th. Winners will be notified
- Start your fun at any of these participating locations
Biologico Beauty ~ BoHo 72 Boutique~Dean Insurance Group~Dublin Toy Emporium~Extravagifts HER Real Estate~Johnson’s Real Ice Cream~Our CupCakery~Starbucks~Terra Gallery~Winan’s Chocolates and Coffees~The Close Connection-Keller Williams
Holly Days~ Family Fun Saturdays!
- Dec 5th 3:00-5:00pm- Who Day in Historic Dublin It’s the Grinch! Cindy Lou Who and more!
- Dec 12th 3:00-5:00pm Disney Holiday Extravaganza Starring Mickey, Minnie, Elsa and Olaf!
- Dec 19th 3:00-5:00pm Santa’s Family Christmas! See Santa, Mrs Claus, and Buddy the Elf too!
- No Reservations required, free to the public. Characters will Be strolling the District. Social distance photos and interactions are welcomed!
- Questions? contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Historic Dublin Business of the Day
- Each day between Dec 3rd and Dec 23rd we will Highlight a small Business in Historic Dublin!
- Follow us on Face Book for specials, giveaways and support your local business owners
NOTE: Due to Covid- 19, plans for this event could change. Please come back to see updates on this and all HDBA events.