Historic Dublin loves our Moms! There are so many amazing moms in Historic Dublin, all of whom are incredibly strong, kind, loving and amazing! Our Mama Tribe is big and proud – including Moms-to-be & Moms of furry kids! From ours to yours, we can’t wait to celebrate with you!
To celebrate the special ladies in our lives, Historic Dublin will help you treat them to a great weekend! We have so many fun things happening in Historic Downtown Dublin during Mother’s Day Weekend (don’t forget to grab tickets/make reservations to the indicated events)!
Grab Breakfast @ La Chatelaine – French toast, quiche, pastries, oh my!
1 – 4 PM – Historic Dublin Sweet Stroll (tickets required) – For only $10, you can visit 6 of our sweetest destinations, enjoy 6 delectable treats, and raise money for the Dublin Women’s Philanthropic Club.
Second Saturday includes Free Kid Crafts & Live Music from 1-4 PM.
While in the district, stop & shop at some of our retail shops! (store hours vary)
- Boho 72 Boutique: Treat yourself & Mom to a new Spring outfit & accessories!
- Chelsea Borough Home: Planthropy’s Cheers to Mom! Succulent Planting Class (ticket required) & Mom’s Day Off Celebration – bubbly, light appetizers & desserts, promotions, Planthropy & The Boutique Truck Pop Up (from 1-4 PM)
- Ha’penny Bridge Imports of Ireland: Irish Shopping Saturday – live Irish music, promotions
6 PM – “Pink Wine & Swine” at Tucci’s
Join Tucci’s to cap off their ‘Party on the Patio’ series with their “Pink Wine & Swine” event! Tickets required. Taste more than 20 wines that will showcase the many diverse styles of rosés from around the world, and enjoy a unique ‘swine’ menu prepared by Chef Mike. Enjoy the delicious food and wine, the beautiful patio, and live music!
Brunch @ J. Liu! Their famous buffet will be ready! (Reservations encouraged)
Snap a pic! Grab your camera, grab the family & get your Instagram app ready for a picture-esque stroll through the district! Check out these suggestions of favorite picture-friendly stops (read the blog).
Did you know that there are multiple designated City Parks and public works of art in the Historic District? We are so proud to be hosts to these gorgeous spaces & Dublin Arts Council outdoor pieces. Put on your comfy shoes and discover them with the entire family!
- Indian Run Falls Park
- Dublin Veterans Park (Public Art: Grounds of Remembrance)
- Bri-Hi: Sit in front of the fountains (Public Art: Daily Chores)
- Dublin Springs Park
- Karrer Barn Open Space (Public Art: The Simulation of George M. Karrer’s Workshop)
- Frog Park (Public Art: Dublin Kiwanis Frog)
Is the great outdoors not your idea of relaxing? Schedule a relaxation spa treatment at Woodhouse Day Spa (Reservations required) – voted Columbus’ Best Day Spa!